A Place of Your Own, Your Home !

Our team here at Kale Insurance is embarking on a mission to raise support for our local chapter of Habitat for Humanity. Did you know that in the US, 65% of families are homeowners and that means the remaining 35% don’t have a roof to call their own? So many of those families (non-homeowners) struggle to get by every month with increasing rent, utilities, as well as other expenses, and therefore a home to call their own is simply a distant reality for most of them!

That’s where Habitat for Humanity comes in!  This organization helps families who have faired their share of hardship.  With the help of volunteers, they build homes for families who need it most. Families that face traumas, health issues, unexpected loss of income, and/or are on the verge of homelessness. Having a home they don’t have to worry about paying rent can be such a blessing to these vulnerable families!

We feel enticed to raise support for Habitat for Humanity so they can continue to help families in our communities!

You can get involved and help!  Join our crew here at Kale Insurance, it’s easy – when you refer a family member or friend to Kale Insurance for a free insurance quote or review, we will donate $10 on your behalf to this very worthy organization. Yes, that is $10 per friend! 


To Make a Donation Directly CLICK HERE